Friday, July 23, 2010

Homily – July 23, 2010 – Sixteenth Week in Ordinary Time - Friday

+ I could not possibly give a better homily than Jesus himself gives in the gospel passage today! May we be among the ones who hear the word of God, understand it and then allow it to make a very big difference in the way we treat other people, beginning with those in our own surroundings, then emanating out from there to wherever God would have us extend his love!

Blessed are they who have kept the word of God with a generous heart and yield a harvest, through perseverance. (hmmm that was the same complete homily that I gave last Saturday afternoon when it was so hot!)

Keep the word of God alive by giving it away!

No comments:

Happy New Year 202

  A Happy New Year to you all! I hope and pray I am able to keep this blog up to date now that we are entering into the New Year! I would li...